1. If you abstract is accepted as a poster, you will be requested to be available for discussion during the corresponding moderated poster viewing session.
2. Poster can be affixed on Monday, September 16, 2019 from 12.00 – 17.00 hr. and Tuesday, September 17, 2019 from 7.30 – 9.30 hr. (Bangkok Time).
3. The presenters must collect their poster on Friday, September 20, 2019 before 13.00 hr. (Bangkok Time). The organizer will have no responsibility for the posters which would not be collected by that time.
Please organize your poster in the following format:
1. Please use letters large enough to be read from distance 1.5 meters (4.8 feet).
2. Poster size must be 95 x 150 cm. in portrait
3. Organization of the poster
2. Authors: initial(s) followed by last name of all authors in italic typing. The name of the presenting author must be in bold typing and the corresponding author is emphasized by an asterisk (*). For example, N. Charoenvisal, A. Thontiravong*
4. Subheadings: The paper should contain following subheadings:
- Materials and Methods
- Acknowledgements (if any)
5. Body text
1. The content must be understandable on its own.
2. Use standard abbreviations and place a special or unusual abbreviation in parentheses after the complete word the first time it is used.
3. Introduction: the problem(s) under investigation or proposed hypothesis.
4. Materials & Methods: experimental methods used (including microorganisms and/or samples)
5. Results: in summary form with sufficient quantitative data and statistical tests.
- Summary such as “to be completed” or statements as such are not acceptable.
6. Discussion: Summary of findings that are supported by the results (statements such as “The results will be presented and discussed” must not be accepted).
7. Figures and Tables:
- Figure heading must be written below the figure.
- Write “Table 1” and “Figure 1” in regular and bold typing. The followed text in Table and Figure must be in regular typing.